2011年9月2日星期五

KLCC / I-City ♥

30/08.2011

Went KLCC with my dear and friends.
My dear was very handsome that day..
may be is the shirt problem?
the shirt is i bought for him.. =)
PINK colour.. Look nice ! :D





I Love this picture..
Capture by my dear's phone.
:)






Ahaha..
Dear , u appear in my blog again.. =P
Don't scold me ah !

NWL ! i hate you 99 !
dunno stand properly !
if not this was a very nice picture..
HNG ! :@


you know u like what?
Like Ah bek ! haha =P



Dear, thanks for your accompany..
and you make me felt like a princess..
Hehee.. :D


Love die you ! <3






At Car on the way going to I-city..
=P

ZI LIAN again with my sista :D






I-City..

LOL? What pose is this? =X

Say cheeeeeeeeeeeeeessss ! ^^

Yea, thats me and my small aunt :D

Like this ! :)
Me and my Mui.

My Family !
Love u guys ! Haha XD




Still have a lot of photos..
I am very lazy to upload and post at here..
Sorry for my laziness..
Hehe.. :DD





Dear, next time go there with me kay? =D
I'll wait =)





Just a simply post.. :)
Goodbye everyone..

Preparing go to tuition later..

Holidays is going to end..
Say bye to holiday. and start school life .







-END-

没有评论:

发表评论